Do you want to make money by playing?? Parents are in search of trained child-care providers who are Red Cross Certified! Our Red Cross Babysitters Class gives you access to the best in-class instructors who will share the latest information on child care, offer tips, and answer all of your questions so that you’re ready to start your own babysitting business. With lecture and class activities, this course is engaging, informative and fun!
Lessons and Topics covered in the Red Cross Babysitters Training:
- Basic Care for infants and children (feeding, diapering, toileting, dressing)
- Basic First Aid (conscious choking, bleeding, emergencies, calling 911)
- Child Behavior (discipline, role modeling, ages and stages for children)
- Age Appropriate Activities (games for each age, capabilities of each age)
- Emergency Protocols (FIND decision making, Check/Call/Care for emergencies)
- Professionalism (creating resumes, interviewing, following up)
- Leadership (role model, communicating with children, being a great example)
- Growing your business (where to find jobs, who to market to)
Please note: This program will comply with the most current CDC and State guidelines regarding social distancing and mask wearing.