Doylestown Township Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Kids Karate with East Montgomery Martial Arts Academy
Please note: East Montgomery Martial Arts is only running virtual programs at this time. Please register at https://www.kokorokai.com/online-class-registration/.
Fees listed are per child per month. Fee is paid to East Montgomery Martial Arts Academy.
This program will feature a traditional Martial Arts curriculum that has been established for over 45 years. With an emphasis on childhood development and goal setting, this program promotes "Discipline of Mind and Body" and the development of a positive winning attitude!
The program is directed by the founder of East Montgomery Martial Arts Academy (located in Horsham), Mr. Jonathan Exaros.
This course includes:
– Two 1/2 hour online sessions per week (Monday & Wednesday @ 3:15pm)
– Personal, online interaction with an instructor that will give your child the feeling of receiving a private lesson.
– Learning the basic, beginner curriculum of our Martial Arts Academy.
– Monthly evaluations and promotions in rank as the child advances through the curriculum.
– An activity that will keep you / your child engaged and active.
– Self-empowerment through self defense
The Academy is very pleased to be partnering with Doylestown Township Parks and Recreation, and is enthusiastic about bringing their unique and proven methods of teaching children to the Doylestown community.