Doylestown Township Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Park and Recreation Department Refund Policy: Refund requests will be handled as follows.
The Doylestown Township Park and Recreation Department strive to provide the highest quality programs and services. If you have any questions regarding our programs or instructors, please contact us prior to the second class at 215-348-9915 so that we may address your concerns.
• Refund or transfer requests must be received 15 business days prior to start of the program.
o Transfers or credits to your account will not be assessed a service fee.
o Refund by check or to your credit card will be assessed a $20 service fee.
o Administrative fees are assessed for each registrant and each program that is being changed or canceled.
o Activity/supply fees are non-refundable.
• No refunds will be issued within 14 days of the start of a program nor after the program begins.
• No Transfers or account credits within 14 days of the start of the program.
• No fees will be charged if the program is canceled/changed by the Park and Recreation Department.
• No refunds for any reason will be issued once a program as concluded.
Please plan your schedule carefully and attend as many classes as you can. There are no refunds, prorating or make-ups for missed classes except for medical reasons (see below). Refund Exceptions There will be no refunds for trips/one day events/special events.
• Transfers, credits, or refunds for medical reasons require a doctor's documentation and will be pro-rated from receipt of notification if the program has begun.
• COVID: Doctor or parental verification of current positive test is required.
• Refund processing will follow the protocol outlined above.
Activity/Program Cancellations Classes that have not met minimum enrollment 5 business days before first meeting will be cancelled.
• No refunds will be issued within 10 business days of pavilion rental.
o Inclement weather: Notification of cancelation/non-use must be made in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) a minimum of one business day prior to scheduled date. A reschedule date will be offered or refund issued via account credit.
• No cash refunds. Approved refunds will be issued via township check or account credit only.
SPECIAL EVENT APPLICATIONS:
• Application Fee is non-refundable.
• Refund/Cancellation Request (less application fee) must be received one full month prior to the event.
• No refunds will be issued if event is canceled within one month of the scheduled event.
o Rescheduling will be considered based on availability - A $25 processing fee will be assessed.
• Inclement weather: Notification of cancelation/non-use must be made in writing (email@example.com) a minimum of two business days prior to scheduled event date. A reschedule date will be offered or refund issued via account credit (less application fee).
Dtwp Park and Recreation Refund Policy Revised 8/9/22