Doylestown Township Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Park and Recreation Department Refund Policy: Refund requests will be handled addressed as follows.
Doylestown Township Park and Recreation Department strives to provide the highest quality programs and services. If you have any questions regarding our programs or instructors, please contact us prior to the second program/activity meeting at 215-348-9915 so that we may address your concerns.
- Refund or transfer requests must be received 10 business days prior to first activity/program.
- Transfers or credits to your account will not be assessed a processing fee.
- A refund by check or to your credit card will be assessed a $15 processing fee.
- Processing fees are assessed for each participant and each activity/program that is being changed or canceled.
- Activity/supply fees are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be issued within 10 business of the first class/activity nor after start of the program.
- Transfers or account credits within 10 business of the first class/activity
- No fees will be charged if the activity/program is canceled or changed by the Park and Recreation Department.
Please plan your schedule carefully and attend as many classes as you can. There are no refunds, prorating or make-ups for missed classes except for medical reasons (see below).
There will be no refunds for trips/one day events/special events.
Transfers, credits, or refunds for medical reasons require a doctor's/health plan documentation and will be pro-rated from receipt of notification if activity/program has begun. No processing fees will be assessed for medical refunds.
Effective June 1, 2021, classes that have not met minimum enrollment 5 business days before first meeting will be cancelled.
- No refunds will be issued within 10 business days of pavilion rental.
- Inclement weather: Notification of cancelation/non-use due must be made in writing (email@example.com) a minimum of one business day prior to scheduled date. A reschedule date will be offered or refund issued via account credit.
- No cash refunds. Approved refunds will be issued via township check or account credit only.
Special Event Applications:
- Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Refund/Cancellation Request (less application fee) must be received one full month prior to the event.
- No refunds will be issued if event is canceled within one month of the scheduled event.
- Rescheduling will be considered based on availability - A $25 processing fee will be assessed.
- Inclement weather: Notification of cancelation/non-use due must be made in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) a minimum of two business days prior to scheduled event date. A reschedule date will be offered or refund issued via account credit (less application fee).